Corporate Tax Compliance & Planning
Arram Berlyn Gardner has a team of qualified professional accountants, auditors and tax advisers that are all able to offer a range of services to help you minimise your corporate tax exposure and relieve you of the administrative burden of complying with tax legislation.
- Determining the most tax effective structure for your business
- Taking advantage of tax opportunities and reliefs
- Achieving the optimum capital or revenue tax treatment
- Reducing tax on disposals and maximising relief on acquisitions
- Making the most of tax opportunities specific to your industry
- Meeting the rigorous demands of compliance including corporation tax self assessment
- Acting on your behalf in discussions with the tax authorities
- Corporate tax planning can result in potentially significant improvements in your bottom line.
We regularly hold tax seminars at our London office to keep our clients up to date on current law and legislation.
If you would like to discuss how Arram Berlyn Gardner (Chartered accountants, auditors and tax advisers) may be able to assist you with your Corporate Tax planning please telephone us on 020 7330 0000.
A capital allowance is the tax equivalent of depreciation. To give you an example, a business buys a lathe for £10,000 and believes the lathe has an estimated useful working life of 10 years.
Creative Industry tax reliefs are a group of tax reliefs specifically targeted at companies undertaking certain activities in the entertainment industries.
As from 6 April 2012, Enterprise Investment Schemes have become even more attractive due to the changes enacted by Finance Act 2012.
New rules came into effect in January 2010, which means that the company tax returns for the accounting periods after 31 March 2010 must be filed online from 1 April 2011, and any corporation tax and related payments must be paid electronically.
Legislation is being introduced to provide for a new tax advantaged venture capital scheme, similar to the Enterprise Investment Scheme (EIS).