Corporate Tax Compliance & Planning
Our team of qualified accountants and tax advisers are all able to offer a range of services to help you minimise your corporate tax exposure and relieve you of the administrative burden of complying with tax legislation.
Areas where we help our clients include:
- Determining the most tax effective structure for your business
- Taking advantage of tax opportunities and reliefs
- Achieving the optimum capital or revenue tax treatment
- Reducing tax on disposals and maximising relief on acquisitions
- Making the most of tax opportunities specific to your industry
- Meeting the rigorous demands of compliance including corporation tax self assessment
- Acting on your behalf in discussions with the tax authorities
- Corporate tax planning can result in potentially significant improvements in your bottom line.
We regularly hold free tax seminars at our London office to keep our clients up to date on current law and legislation.
If you would like to discuss how Arram Berlyn Gardner may be able to assist you with your Corporate Tax planning please telephone us on 020 7330 0000 or contact us now
A capital allowance is the tax equivalent of depreciation. To give you an example, a business buys a lathe for £10,000 and believes the lathe has an estimated useful working life of 10 years.
Creative Industry tax reliefs are a group of tax reliefs specifically targeted at companies undertaking certain activities in the entertainment industries.
As from 6 April 2012, Enterprise Investment Schemes have become even more attractive due to the changes enacted by Finance Act 2012.
Legislation is being introduced to provide for a new tax advantaged venture capital scheme, similar to the Enterprise Investment Scheme (EIS).