The requirement for a private limited company to have a Company Secretary was removed with the introduction of the Companies Act 2006. However, the work required as part of that role must still be done and failure to meet your legal obligations and responsibilities can have a far reaching impact on your business.
Failure to comply with the Companies Act could result in civil or criminal proceedings being taken against the directors of the business, penalties being levied or the company even being struck off.
ABG’s in-house ICSA qualified Company Secretarial team provide a wide range of services designed to give you complete peace of mind. They ensure that your business complies with
the relevant company legislation as well as meeting its compliance and legal obligations.
Our company secretarial services team will:
- deal with all aspects of your company or LLP formation and advise you of your compliance requirements
- provide a registered office facility for your company or LLP, prepare and maintain your statutory records on our specialist company secretarial software
- complete your annual return and submit this to Companies House
- file accounts/financial statements with Companies House
- advise on and prepare and file documentation for share capital reorganisations
- purchase of own shares
- capital reductions
- name changes
- changes in officers, shareholders, registered office and accounting year ends
- keep the directors advised of their duties and legal obligations, as well as up to date on changes in legislation
Whether you are a company director seeking the reassurance that you are fulfilling your legal obligations or wishing to ensure that your business is fully complying with the Companies Act, please contact us on 020 7330 0000.