Not for Profit Accountants and Tax Advisers
Together with the charities Arram Berlyn Gardner's accounting, tax and business advisory team also represents a number of not for profit organisations such as religious organisations, dance/drama clubs and other not for profit associations. Our team offers the same high level of service to all our clients and ensures that all our not for profit clients are able to access the resources of the whole firm.
Our specialist services to the not for profit sector include:
- Risk management
- Internal control procedures
- Annual returns
- Gift aid
- Cashflow management
- Profit improvement
- Annual Accounts
- Key performance indicator analysis
- Bookkeeping, Payroll and P11ds
- Tax investigation insurance
- Direct accessibility to partner or associate director for day to day financial and tax advice
- Access to our extensive network of IFA's solicitors, mortgage brokers and bankers
- 15 complimentary relevant seminars each year looking at the latest tax and business issues as well as subscription to our weekly newswires and quarterly newsletters.
- We offer full tax investigation insurance and provide assistance should you be selected for an investigation by HMRC
If you would like to discuss how Arram Berlyn Gardner may be able to assist you and arrange a free initial consultation please telephone us on 020 7330 0000.