ABG's goal is to ensure that we are helping you to minimise the business and other financial risks caused by the Covid-19 Pandemic. Our team are doing all that they can to proactively help you navigate your way through this challenging time.
Many of our clients have raised questions about how their business should respond to COVID-19 in the immediate future. Whilst we cannot take into account of each of our clients’ particular circumstances when providing generic information the articles below provide a general overview of our current understanding.
Coronavirus Job Retention Scheme
* Coronavirus Job Retention Scheme extended until October 2020 (Added 12/5)
* Coronavirus Job retention scheme and calculating holiday pay (Added 22/4)
* Help to claim under the CJRS (Job Retention Scheme) (Added 20/4)
* Coronavirus Job Retention Scheme extended to 30 June 2020 (Added 20/4)
Coronavirus Business Interruption Loan Scheme
* Bounce Back Loan Scheme (BBLS) (Added 4/5, edit 5/5)
* Bounce back loan scheme for small businesses (Added 28/4)
* 100% Government backed loans for small businesses (Added 28/4)
* What is the Coronavirus Business Interruption Loan Scheme?
Other - (Including Business Rates Relief)
* Plans to reopen retail in June (added 26/5)
* Managing a business through Covid-19 and the "new norm" (added 5/4)
* Coronavirus - Government funding for start-up businesses (Added 20/4)
* Covid-19 Small Business Grant Fund (Updated 20/4)
* Start up help is on the way - £500m future fund (Added 19/5)
* Additional £40m for cutting edge start-ups (Added 20/5)
* Self employed support scheme opens today 13 May (added 13/5)
* Further details of the self-employed grant scheme (Added 5/5/)
* What is the Self Employed Income Support Scheme?
Trading during and after lockdown - how ABG can help
If you have a specific questions or you require assistance please contact our team on 020 7330 0000 and we will be able to assist you.
We would also remind you that ABG works very closely with a number of business professionals so if we are not able to help you directly we will be able to put you in contact with someone that can. We are in this together.