- Almost 300,000 more than the first tax day of 2018.
- Government aims to tackle abuse of limited partnerships.
- Budget demanded due to rising costs for businesses.
- Rates rise marks fourth increase in a row from record low.
- Businesses also unaware of other Government schemes.
- Move by HMRC follows increase in basic interest rate.
- SMEs outside of London are not as prepared.
- Bank of England announces interest rate rise to tackle cost of living.
- HMRC is contacting those with reduced grant entitlement.
- Group suggests using online sales tax to fund rate cut.
Tell us about your business
Explore where you want to go, what you need to get there and how ABG can help.