Arram Berlyn Gardner LLP is a forward thinking, award winning, medium-sized firm of accountants, auditors, tax and business advisers located in the City of London, EC1
Since its inception in 1966, ABG has been providing its clients with a value added, partner led, proactive service covering all areas of accountancy, audit and tax.
ABG’s team works with a wide portfolio of clients including large corporate organisations, charities, regulated businesses, owner managers and entrepreneurs covering a variety of sectors and industry types. As such it is the ideal environment for ambitious individuals that wish to broaden their experience and progress their careers.
Arram Berlyn Gardner LLP currently has vacancies for talented auditors in our London EC1 office.
ABG prides itself on offering excellent career progression opportunities and we are especially keen to receive applicants from individuals that possess both drive and ambition.
Responsibilities including but not limited to:
- · Leading audits and be responsible for a team usually at a clients’ premises.
- · Taking responsibility for all aspects of file completion (including preparation of the first draft of the Corporation Tax computation)
- · Liaise with clients regarding accounting queries and listens, questions and clarifies information and instructions.
- · To prepare an audit file and ensure that all judgements are fully documented and considered, and for the file to be completed to a high standard
- · To plan audit assignments
- · To assist in the preparation of statutory accounts from client trial balance, to incomplete records, where necessary.
- · Ensure that work is performed in a cost effective manner
- · To assist in the supervision, training and development of trainees and provide clear direction on site for the audit team in the fulfilment of their responsibilities.
- · To keep up to date with auditing, accounting and general taxation issues.
- · To resolve technical issues as required
Desired Skills and Experience
ACA /ACCA Qualified or PQ
Strong audit focus in current role ideally 50%+
Sound technical knowledge expected
Ability to work under pressure whist retaining accuracy
Excellent IT skills
Prior use of CCH Audit Automation is a benefit