Small and medium-sized enterprises (SMEs) can apply for IT and digital support worth up to £2,000 through the Government Growth Voucher programme.
The programme is set up to boost SME growth by subsidising the cost of specialist business support. Businesses must be prepared to match the amount of funding awarded through the programme and can then claim 50% cash back using their Growth Vouchers.
Eligible businesses must have:
- been trading for at least one year
- 49 employees or fewer
- not sought advice in the last three years.
It is estimated that around 20,000 businesses will be eligible for funding under the scheme, which runs until March 2015.
The support available applies to the following types of IT and digital advice:
- improving customer online experience
- planning digital projects
- automating business activities
- selling online
- analysing technology usage
- online visibility