Closing date: 30 July 2022 – 9.00am
Graduate ACA Trainees
We are currently looking for Graduates to join us on our 3-year ACA Training Programme starting in August 2022.
Your studies towards the ACA qualification will follow a Government approved Level 7 Apprenticeship standard which still includes all the necessary skills, knowledge and work required to become a qualified Accountant.
Read more about our Graduate Trainee programme here.
Our salary and benefits package are very competitive, with work-life balance being key in our firms’ culture, and your package will include;
• Competitive salary (increases at key ACA achievements)
• Flexible working policy when in the office (core hours 10am-4.30pm)
• Social events
A minimum 2:1 Degree (open to applicants from a range of degree disciplines)
• 3 A-Levels (A*-C) minimum of 300 UCAS points (old tariff)/120 UCAS points (new tariff) (or equivalent)
• GCSE’s in both Maths and English- grade B or above (or equivalent)
• Excellent team working abilities and passionate about providing a first-class service
• Ability to both maintain relationships and remain client focused
• Strong problem-solving ability and eye for detail
• Open to adapt and remain confident in relation to change
• Be both commercially and strategically aware
All candidates are required to provide evidence of their eligibility to work in the U.K.
Our Recruitment Process
• CV’s & Applications are screened in-house (see application process below)
• If successful, you are then invited to complete a video-interview. This means interviewees can be progressed through the application stage faster than previously possible, aiming to offer a more efficient recruitment process.
• Following this, you may then be asked to complete online numerical and verbal reasoning tests.
• Results of this will then form the decision regarding invites for our in-house Assessment Centre which will be held in March/April 2022
Deadlines for applications are 30 July 2022
If you think you have the skills and talent to join our friendly and supportive environment and become a valued member of our Team, please apply today