A reminder that we believe we can offer your business constructive support during this difficult time but we understand that smaller businesses may not have the funds to pay for the services they need.
A solution may be at hand…
Local Growth Hubs will soon be opening their doors to a limited number of grant applications to fund support projects for small businesses. You will need to complete a fairly detailed application and the number of grants available is limited. Funding would cover our costs up to a maximum of £3,000 to £5,000.
But you need to act now and register your interest. Initially, this may involve no more than completing an online contact form requesting your intention to make a claim.
To access these funds, you will need to demonstrate that your business has been adversely affected by the COVID outbreak.
The support this grant could provide
The following list outlines some of the possible support services we could offer:
- How to cope with the cessation of the furlough scheme – ends 31 October 2020.
- Creating a realistic business plan based on the new realities of the post-COVID, and the impending post-Brexit, economy.
- Brainstorming a possible development of an online sales platform.
- Managing cash flow.
- Create or enhance the use of accounts software to produce meaningful management reports.
- Tax planning – to include changes in any forthcoming Budget, be it in the Autumn or Spring!
What to do now
If you would like to take advantage of this opportunity you can contact your local growth hub now.