School Leaver CFAB Trainees
We are looking for hard-working, motivated students to join our friendly Team and build a solid career in Accountancy and Audit starting in August 2022. As a Trainee, your structured programme is based around gaining valuable work experience and studying whilst being an integral part of the our Audit and Accounts Team.
We are currently looking for School Leavers to join us on our 5-year CFAB Training Programme starting in August 2022.
Read more about our School Leaver Training programme here.
Our salary and benefits package are very competitive, with work-life balance being key in our firms’ culture, and your package will include;
• Competitive salary (increases at key Exam achievements)
• Flexible working policy when in the office (core hours 10am-4.30pm)
• Social events
• 3 A-Levels (A*-C) minimum of 300 UCAS points (old tariff)/120 UCAS points (new tariff) (or equivalent)
• GCSE’s in both Maths and English- grade B or above (or equivalent)
• Excellent team working abilities and passionate about providing a first-class service
• Ability to both maintain relationships and remain client focused
• Strong problem-solving ability and eye for detail
• Open to adapt and remain confident in relation to change
• Be both commercially and strategically aware
All candidates are required to provide evidence of their eligibility to work in the U.K.
Our Recruitment Process
• CV’s & Applications are screened in-house (see application process below)
• If successful, you are then invited to complete a video-interview. This means interviewees can be progressed through the application stage faster than previously possible, aiming to offer a more efficient recruitment process.
• Following this, you may then be asked to complete online numerical and verbal reasoning tests.
• Results of this will then form the decision regarding invites for our in-house Assessment Centre which will be held in March/April 2022
Deadlines for applications are 30 July 2022
If you think you have the skills and talent to join our friendly and supportive environment and become a valued member of our Team, please apply today