With increasingly complex and often onerous statutory compliance such as the PSC (People with Significant Control) regime, ABG’s in-house ICSA trained and highly experienced Company Secretarial team can help relieve you of this burden allowing you to concentrate on doing what you do best – running your business.
ABG's Company Secretarial team will ensure that your business complies with the relevant company legislation as well as meeting its compliance and legal obligations. Companies House have the power to pursue PSC filings and because in today's market financial institutions are increasingly relying on filings at Companies House for their own compliance, it is more important than ever to make sure your filings are up-to-date and correct.
We provide a wide range of services designed to give you complete peace of mind.
Our company secretarial services team can:
- deal with all aspects of your company or LLP formation and advise you of your compliance requirements
- provide a registered office facility for your company or LLP, prepare and maintain your statutory records on our specialist company secretarial software
- complete your annual confirmation statement when due and submit this to Companies House ensuring that any required filings are duly made
- changes in officers, shareholders, registered office and accounting year ends
Our company secretarial team can also advise on, prepare and file the following documentation for share capital re-organisations such as:
- company purchase of own shares (share buy-backs)
- capital reductions by way of a solvency statement
- introduction of new classes of shares, and drafting and adoption of new articles of association to ensure that the required share rights are in place
- company name changes
- keep the directors advised of their duties and legal obligations, as well as up to date on changes in legislation
If you are a company director seeking the reassurance that you are fulfilling your legal obligations or you wish to ensure that your business is fully complying with the Companies Act, please contact us on 020 7330 0000.