Doctors & surgeons
Accountants for GPs, locums and consultants
The challenges facing the healthcare sector have never been greater. Here at Arram Berlyn Gardner Chartered Accountants we look after a large number of medical professionals including doctors, consultants, surgeons and locum doctors.
Our specialist team provide a “best in class” accountancy service together with an award winning tax advisory service.
Based in Central London, our specialist accounting and tax teams work with doctors, consultants, cosmetic surgeons, psychiatrists and psychologists.
Our team have supported medical professionals and practices since our inception 50 years ago. We know that many doctors and consultants run private practices alongside their NHS roles and this often results in onerous paperwork and record keeping as well as issues with both taxation and National Insurance.
Below are some of the general services we offer to doctors, locum doctors, consultants and cosmetic surgeons:
- Record keeping, bookkeeping and allowable expenses
- Monthly and quarterly management accounts
- Annual superannuation certificates
- Preparation of annual accounts and tax returns
- Tax mitigation and tax planning
- Income and capital gains tax planning, including dividends and remuneration planning
- Advice on suitable accountancy software
- Conversion from NHS to Private practice
- Payroll and P11ds
- EMI schemes
- Assessing to see whether you could save tax by operating through a Limited company
- Assessing what you should claim as a tax deduction
- Direct accessibility to partner or associate director for day to day financial and tax advice
- Access to our extensive network of IFA’s solicitors, mortgage brokers and bankers
- 15 complimentary relevant seminars each year looking at the latest tax and business issues as well as subscription to our weekly newswires and quarterly newsletters.
- We offer full tax investigation insurance and provide assistance should you be selected for an investigation by HMRC
With our partner-led, proactive and innovative approach to your business affairs our team will add value.
If you would like to arrange a free initial consultation with one of our team of accountants who specialise in the medical field, please contact us on 020 7330 0000.
Talk to an expert
Tell us about your business, in London or elsewhere in the UK, and start getting clear, smart tax advice today.