VAT compliance & advice
VAT registration, returns and strategic guidance
Value added tax (VAT) is one of the most complex aspects of the UK tax regime and puts a huge burden on businesses which are, effectively, obliged to collect tax on behalf of the Government.
The scope of VAT is constantly widening. There is a constant stream of changes to the VAT regulations which are often so complicated they have to be decided at tribunal – and often continue to be disputed even after that.
Knowing when to register or deregister is one challenge. Managing regular VAT returns is another. It’s important to get the details right to avoid being investigated by HMRC and the risk of fines or prosecution.
Expert advice and practical support can make managing VAT easier, more efficient and less stressful. The team of VAT accountants here at Arram Berlyn Gardner provide an efficient and cost effective VAT service which includes:
- VAT registration services
- VAT planning and administration
- VAT schemes and how to use the most appropriate scheme for your business
- VAT control and reconciliation
- Completing of VAT returns
- VAT planning in order to minimise problems with HMRC
- Negotiating with HMRC, dispute resolution and representing you at VAT tribunals
If you would like to arrange a VAT health check, or to discuss how the tax and VAT accountants here at Arram Berlyn Gardner can support you, contact us today, or call 020 7330 0000.
See how else we can help
Talk to an expert
Tell us about your business, in London or elsewhere in the UK, and start getting clear, smart tax advice today.