Tax Investigation Service
Support you can trust in the event of a tax investigation
If you wish to renew your cover for 2021/22 please visit our secure portal
Tax is a little word with big implications. That is why at ABG we work hard to give you the best possible advice and strategies to make tax less taxing.
HMRC compliance checks into both individuals and companies are increasing. A tax investigation could cost you money even if you have not done anything wrong and HMRC are using sophisticated software to target all taxpayers.
For many the very thought of an HMRC enquiry can be a daunting prospect. However, if you are an ABG client and chosen for investigation, we can help you at every step of the process and without you incurring additional fees if you sign up to be part of our Tax Investigation Service.
Our Tax Investigation Service is run in partnership with Croner Taxwise and includes:
- Representation from us in the event of an HMRC investigation, with zero excess and £100,000 fees indemnity.
- Peace of mind. We will deal directly with HMRC on your behalf safeguarding you from the concern and stress of unknown additional fees.
If you are in business, it also includes:
- Employment Law advice, helping you to manage any potential employment issues.
- A Health & Safety advice line. Do you really know what the responsibilities and implications are?
We recommend that all our clients take advantage of this value-added service which we believe offers the best possible advantages at a very competitive rate. Our service renewal date is 1 October each year.
If you wish to enrol and enjoy the benefits of being part of our Tax Investigation Service please visit https://abggroup.cronertaxwise.co.uk/ where you will be able to subscribe, make a secure payment and discover the benefits.
Via our microsite you will also find the answers to many FAQ including:
- What is our tax investigation service?
- What happens during a tax investigation?
- Why do I need to enrol?
Visit https://abggroup.cronertaxwise.co.uk/tax-investigation to find out more.
See how else we can help
Talk to an expert
Tell us about your business, in London or elsewhere in the UK, and start getting clear, smart tax advice today.